Tuesday, November 21, 2006

MYSPACE

I would like to draw peoples attention to the fact that myspace exists and has other functions that blogging doesn't. It also demonstrates how riduclously popular u are and how many people love you enough to write comments to you. So for the ultimate in personal vanity i suggest you get one! You now also have the ability to reach my, myspace through this blog.... I know i know the wonders of technology, whatever will the kids think of next :)

Happy hunting all

7 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Other functions... like being an even bigger time waster than blogs :-P
(I know, before anyone says it: hark who's speaking, I'm the one that updates daily etc)

You forgot to add your standard catchcry that you can steal friends on myspace.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Douganator said...

u can add songs to ur profile 2!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Ascasewwen said...

I've seen people do that on here actually but never bothered working out how to do it.

It's easier to hack and tweak your layout in Blogger. :o)

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah well, I have a Bebo page...which is basically just cause my youth group kids all have one, so I can actually communicate with them.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Douganator said...

bebo sssshhhmmmebooo to you bella...

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can barely understand what anyone writes on their bebo sites anyway...cause its all hiphop gangsta lingo :P

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just want more friends doug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home